Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have a photographer

Yes I finally got one of my big worries out of the way. I have chosen to go with Izlas photography that is based out of Providence, UT. They are going to come to Idaho to shoot the wedding and we will take the engagements and bridals up in cache valley. The photographers name is Eric D. Richards and he is super great. He is giving us a discount because we are a referral and he teaches at EFY. Small world isn't it? Anyways, you can check out his stuff at www.izlas.com. It is some really pretty stuff. Anyways, the total cost he gave me right now is $1,481.87. But I may have him cover an extra hour at the reception so we can get all of the end stuff and take some family photos in our formal wear at the beginning. That would add on another $200. But that is still a great deal.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! He has some amazing stuff! I'm so glad it's all settled now - we'll budget off $1700 to make sure it's all covered. Nice work on finding him!

    ReplyDelete