October Festivities
Contributors
karla
shallie
Colors
Colors
Brick Red
Pumpkin Orange
Chocolate Brown
Sage Green
Photographer
Eric D. Richards "Izlas" Photography
Invitations
Jesse
The Wedding Smith
Tent
?????
Outside Decorations
White lights
Pumpkins
Porch scene ???
Inside Deocrations
Cornstalks
????
Music
iPod playlist
PA system from Taylors
Mom's Harp Friend
Centerpieces
Fruit
Styrofoam
Glassware from Wal-Mart
Cake
Chocolate with Red Frosting
Pear topper
????
Refreshments
Bread
Spreads
Cupcakes
Mints
Hot Apple Cider
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(41)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(19)
sashes cont...
I think I am becoming obsessed with wedding planning
The Sage Organza Sash
Lighting
Guest Sign in book?
I have a photographer
Table clothes and sashes
fruit
tent
centerpieces - II
tablecloths
Hot beverage
Sidebar
centerpieces
cupcake liners
cupcake stand idea #2
Color Scheme
Fall Garland
Cupcake stands
►
June
(12)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Fall Garland
This is some garland that I found that I really liked. It was at Target.
http://www.target.com/Red-Burgundy-Fall-Berry-Garland/dp/B001BR69RO/sr=1-18/qid=1246936505/ref=sr_1_18/191-8289212-8772704?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Agarland&page=1
1 comment:
karla
July 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Gorgeous! But why are fake berries so freakin' expensive?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous! But why are fake berries so freakin' expensive?
ReplyDelete