Monday, July 20, 2009

Lighting

So i have been thinking about lighting alot and I really like those balls that becky has, but she only has four. And we are going to need alot more lighting than that to light a 1800 sq ft tent. Hopefully as we talk to the tent people, they may have some cooler lighting than on the website. If not, I am thinking that maybe we can just string a billion white lights from the peak of the tent to the sides. Ya know like in a fashion something like this:
And then maybe we could hang Japanese paper lanterns because I love them. Maybe in something like this:
Here are some websites I found that have good japanese laterns bargains:

1 comment:

  1. The white lights idea could work, if executed just right. The lanterns could be very cool, as well. Here is a source I found: http://www.paperlanternstore.com/section.html.

    Speaking of the tent, I am going to try to call them sometime this week to talk about some of these details. Maybe they'll cut us a deal.

    ReplyDelete