
So I have been calculating a bunch of stuff and I think I may have found a website we can buy the sashes pre-made for about the same as it will cost to make and it with less hassle because they are already made. So from this website we can get 64 sage sashes for 40.57 including shipping and tax. Here is the website: http://www.cvimports.com/product_info.php?products_id=304&osCsid=ff927c3ef2445cd98f8c9ababd8d060e
Now as I am trying to estimate what it will cost to make the sashes, most of the sashes I have seen are 4"-8" width and 108" in length. So if we have some sage fabric that is 60" wide. We could make 9 sashes using 3 yards of fabric. Using this pattern, we would need approximately 22 yards of fabric to make 64 sashes. Now if we got the organza for a 1.50 a yard it would come out to costing $30.00. I have not seen organza for that cheap except for the previous mentioned organza website that did not carry sage. But it does have red and orange and a mint color that may work. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment