Thursday, September 24, 2009
From Becky...
Hi! I know I'm not a real part of the wedding planning, but I thought I would mention that the lights are on their way to Idaho right now. There are 6 apple/orange boxes full. A lot of them are icicle lights (my favorite - so that's what Rod got the most of), some twinkle, and there are also some net lights (and some of those twinkle) and regular strands of lights. I hope that works. And I think we have more lights if you need them. Just let me know! (just a thought...twinkle icicle lights would make awesome "pathway" lights)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great! I was just talking to your mom about this yesterday, so I'm glad that is in the works. I heard something about you coming up early - when are you planning to come into Shelley?
ReplyDeleteI am coming to shelley Thursday (oct 8) after the kids get out of school. We may even keep them out of school that day and come up earlier...but Thursday is the day. ---Becky
ReplyDelete